Saturday, October 30, 2010

Speak

If I had to choose between being able to read and write, or speak. I would pick speaking. I have many things to say and I know if I was restricted to just writing, my voice would not be heard.
Everyone has their own voice, and without saying what you think many people will not take it the way you want them to take it. Like for example when you use your own voice it shows emotion and who you truly are. Your voice can be heard, and when you write it can be read but not heard, unless it is great. (Nicole Butzke, Post 17).

1 comment:

  1. Great observations on the act of speaking versus reading and writing. Now, make sure in your post to relate your opinions back to the story in some way. Does the ability to speak versus the ability to read and write make either Rye or Obsidian better off? Does it explain why Obsidian dies but Rye is able to survive?

    ReplyDelete