Saturday, October 9, 2010

Little/Big Dreams

In the story, "End of the Line," the big man I think was jealous of the little man. The big man bought the little man for fun. The big man was obviously lonely, and had no one to entertain him besides himself, and the women on TV. The little man was captured and taken from his family. I think when he told this to big man, he got jealous.
Big man had his dreams of not being lonely, and little man had his dreams that he was back with his family. He was captured and never to return. I think this hit little man when big man let him free. He was alone in an unknown world. He saw other little people but it was not the same. I think the other little people that lived around the big people were released. I feel this way because they were all so scared. (Nicole Butzke, Post 10).

1 comment:

  1. Good observations on "End of the Line." Why exactly is the big man jealous of the little man?

    ReplyDelete